What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Weight and fat loss made fast and easy with these proven scientific methods. #1 fat loss book on the market.
- why you may be in a plateau, how to get out of it, and how to avoid it from happening in the first place
- what long term dieting down and fat loss efforts can to your metabolism
- the top reason of why cutting out carbohydrates for life may be the worst thing you could ever do
- I talk about how calories work in the body, I talk about how energy is stored and burned in the body, and I talk about how to figure out for yourself the answer to the questions of how much you use and how much you don’t.
- I explain why your training could be making you fatter if not aware of a crucial detail.
- I explain the 1 supplement everyone needs to be taking and why you should be taking it.
- I explain the importance of eating for your training in a way never discussed before.
- how long you should wait before a re-feed and why they are important
How much can I trust what they say?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Fat Loss Troubleshoot scores an averge of 2.43, which is low and isn’t really what we’re looking for.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fat Loss Troubleshoot scores 60.85/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fatlosstroubleshoot.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fatlosstroubleshoot.com you’ll also be taken through to fatlosstroubleshoot.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)